Rent a Bike offers long-term rentals for various types of e-bikes. You benefit from current models of the Swiss brands FLYER and Tour de Suisse Rad and an unbeatable price-performance ratio. You have full flexibility and can take over the rented e-bike after the rental.
Scope of long-term rental
- Rental period for the desired e-bike
- Rental contract with: Personal data, rental period, pick-up location, rental costs
- Provision of the e-bike, as well as instruction at the pick-up location
- for the S-pedelecs 45 km/h, also the redemption incl. liability insurance (yellow number plate)
- Operating instructions and charger
If you would like to extend the long-term rental, write us an e-mail at email@example.com with the booking number and the desired extension. You will then receive an invoice.
You will find a detailed description of the products underneath. If they are second-hand models, they will go through the expert service before being rented out.
Rent a Bike: Willisau, Romanshorn, Murten, Locarno
Basel, Velostation; Bellinzona, BikePort; Bern, Bahnhof SBB; Biel/Bienne - Bahnhof SBB; Chur - Bahnhof SBB; Genève - Gare CFF; Kreuzlingen - Bahnhof SBB; Lausanne - Gare CFF; Luzern - Bahnhof SBB; Sargans - Bahnhof SBB; Schaffhausen - Bahnhof SBB; Solothurn - Bahnhof SBB; St. Gallen - Bahnhof SBB; Thun - Bahnhof SBB; Winterthur - Bahnhof SBB / Velostation; Zürich - Bahnhof SBB